Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I start off on this new adventure with guarded enthusiasm. I've never been one to openly share things with people I do not know, but my desire to share the need for scrapbooking with others is causing me to step out into new territories.

Scrapbooking has become a major part of my life over the past 10 years. As my twin boys have gone from elementary through high school, the need to "record" memories has increased. I wanted to be the historian for our family....giving them scrapbooks they could look back on as they go through their lives. The special times we have shared are now captured forever.

As I've scrapbooked over the years, I've learned all kinds of new techniques and have been exposed to many new memory-keeping ideas. Being creative, I've taken many of these ideas and made them into products that others can use to keep their memories. I've sold some at craft fairs, but these are too few and far between. That's when I came upon ETSY, a place to sell homemade items online. I set up an account, posted several of my items, and sold some right away. Here's some samples of items I've had on my Etsy account:














Take a look at my Etsy page to see more items: http://www.paperdragonflies.etsy.com/



No comments: